- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
Gold prices were lower while bond prices rallied once again reducing yields.
Volume was only marginally higher than yesterday's large light volume rally.
You can move to the sidelines from time to time, but you can't fight the Fed.
Volume was nearly half Tuesday's heavier volume which continues the overall distribution trend.
Eurozone debt issues are widespread with Spain, Italy and Greece once again taking center stage.
We're short-term oversold and should get a bounce perhaps as early as tomorrow.
Investors were biding their time Thursday ahead of a long holiday weekend.
Stocks sold off hard -- led lower by most sectors with the exception of bonds.
Bulls looking for more QE and/or stimulus were not happy with Fed announcement.
Tech once again led markets higher with Apple recapturing its momentum after Friday's selling.