- Shadow Work: How Businesses Are Turning Us All Into Unpaid Laborers
- IsoRay Takes Liberties With Lung Cancer Study Results to Prop Up Stock Price
- Carnival CEO Aims to Bust the Biggest Myths About the Cruise Industry
- Boomers' Biggest Retirement Regret? They Didn’t Work Longer
- The 10 Poorest States in America
There's nothing good about this data unless you believe spring weather caught up with a warm winter.
Another light volume melt-up is all one can observe.
The set-up for the day began with last night's spectacular earnings news from Apple and continued with Bernanke's news conference.
What action took place in markets up to the close was geared around investors squaring up before Wednesday.
Eurozone issues stole the show on Monday... again.
Volume on Friday wasn't very high for an options expiration.
Stocks didn't like earnings news and economic data overall.
Some leading tech names saw heavy profit-taking on Wednesday.
Much of the rally may just be due to late funding of retirement accounts.