- Using Tesla Math, GM’s Buick Unit Should Be Worth $1.1 Trillion
- No, Tesla Does Not Outsell the Mercedes S-Class in the U.S. or Globally
- The 10 Most 'Socialist' States in America
- Will Bendgate Have Any Long-Term Effect on Apple's iPhone 6 Plus Legacy?
- How Will SolarCity (SCTY) Stock Be Affected By The Pricing of Its Convertible Senior Notes?
There's nothing good about this data unless you believe spring weather caught up with a warm winter.
Another light volume melt-up is all one can observe.
The set-up for the day began with last night's spectacular earnings news from Apple and continued with Bernanke's news conference.
What action took place in markets up to the close was geared around investors squaring up before Wednesday.
Eurozone issues stole the show on Monday... again.
Volume on Friday wasn't very high for an options expiration.
Stocks didn't like earnings news and economic data overall.
Some leading tech names saw heavy profit-taking on Wednesday.
Much of the rally may just be due to late funding of retirement accounts.