- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
The revenue number and outlook are what investors will be most concerned with.
The stock is being accumulated as a solid base takes shape. A breakout could be in the works.
Traders are selling the stock after-hours on news of soft sales and in-line guidance.
A number of stocks are not yet extended, even after Tuesday's big gains.
Analysts are looking for earnings of $0.91 a share on sales of $290.7 million.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals' stock surges on an analyst's note, and sales of its key drug are growing.
Some yellow flags are signaling caution, but bullish charts still dominate the growth screens.
The convenience store company spurned buyout offers and is focused on growth -- and it's paying off.
Despite the broadly positive day, there was a lot of downright crummy price action. But these two stocks are setting up nicely.
Recent price and volume trends have been solid.