- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
The Dow gains as investors cheer strong earnings from Caterpillar and a fresh spate of merger activity.
U.S. stocks surge on strong earnings and optimism that European officials will make progress on the region's debt crisis. Chao Deng recaps the day.
Stock futures are pointing to a higher open Thursday after initial claims saw a bigger-than-expected decline although investors are keeping a cautious eye on the latest progress in Europe.
If Tuesday was any indication of whether earnings can put euro fears on the back burner, the answer was a resounding 'no.'
Stock futures are pointing to a mixed opening following a report that France and Germany agreed to expand the eurozone bailout fund.
Stocks surged late in Tuesday's session following a report that France and Germany agreed to expand the European bailout fund to €2 trillion.
Stocks sink 2% after Germany throws cold water on expectations for a speedy debt solution in Europe.
Stocks' gains accelerated Friday as investors cheered Google earnings and a jump in U.S. retail sales. In the video, Chao Deng recaps the day's action.
Stocks futures are pointing to a lower open Thursday as weak export growth in China raised concerns about global economic growth.
The Federal Reserve's policymaking arm considered another round of asset purchases at its last meeting and kept the option on the table if further support is needed.