- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Warren Buffett's conglomerate Berkshire Hathaway reports second quarter earnings that dip from the year-ago level, but largely in line with estimates.
Carl Icahn has amassed a 7.6% stake in shares of Chesapeake Energy and wants to place as many as 4 directors on the company's board.
Here are five 'modest' proposals for how Chesapeake Energy can be saved.
The day has arrived when Big Oil stocks, led by Exxon Mobil, offer the market little more than a way to stay ahead of Treasury-bill yields.
Chesapeake Energy's latest attempt to fend off criticism isn't a reason to buy the company's stock.
Market darling Westport Innovations has quickly become a spurned stock, but the reversal of fortune makes it a stock to watch.
Chesapeake Energy shares have to be a buy at some point, right?
A long-time associate of Warren Buffett is on the board of one of the most controversial companies in the U.S.
Pension funds are looking to make examples of Chesapeake and Nabors.
GE is not your average needle-moving stock on earnings day with a story still seeking closure on the financial crisis impact.