- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Investors pulled Nike's price up 7% after the post-close earnings report, but analysis shows it's probably best to hold off buying.
Charts suggest the semiconductor group will likely outperform the individual stock.
If you can purchase at or in the support zone, you don't have to risk a lot on the trade.
Charts pinpoint the last chance to exit long positions at what may be the best prices for some time to come.
The charts show that it's being perceived by traders as a good deal.
Shares of this standout specialized finance company have doubled in the past year. The charts reveal the possibility for another price doubling.
Waiting to see how Google reacts after it reports earnings potentially will give me the trade setup.
The vacation rental company has shown profits and cultivated diverse revenue streams, making its post-IPO prospects look pretty appealing.
Risk is minimal on the stock and resistance looks to be all the way back up around $9.50 to $10.
The selling pressure on Sirius the past three weeks may have been the result of the Pandora IPO and the fear of increased competition.