- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
A look at the weekly charts for Apple and its competitors helps determine which of these companies, if any, should be invested in during this market weakness.
IBM is in an enviable position compared to most big-cap technology stocks.
As Dell and Hewlett-Packard were heading into earnings, their charts offered much different outlooks.
Pressure on both commodities implies weakness in the energy, construction and industrial sectors.
If the stock surges ahead, focus elsewhere until the charts reset and provide the reward-to-risk needed to make the trade.
If you are a trader, there are many other stocks that offer more promising setups than Microsoft.
If, after earnings, Apple finds a way to stay above the upper support zones, then higher prices will still beckon.
It's difficult for the stock to move higher when there are so many investors who are underwater in the stock and want to sell it.
Will Google trade back to and over the 2007 high of almost $750? I think it probably will.
Tibco is more bullish than the sector and even the Nasdaq.