- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
As long as the euro maintains above its broken resistance, it is set to climb higher.
The yellow metal could potentially slip below the December low.
Following a third week of gains, the euro-dollar currency pair is expected to see further bull pressure toward the 1.3483 level.
The pound-yen cross currency pair is likely to see more strength in the coming week.
As long as the euro can hold above the broken resistance at 1.3288, it should eventually rise higher.
The pair looks set to return to its Feb. 24 low of 0.8929.
The key will be for the pair to hold above 1.3288.
The Australian currency remains biased to the downside against the U.S. dollar.
The pair could push further, through the Dec. 2 high at 1.3547.
The cross could rise through its April '11 high of 139.99.