- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- How Casinos Failed Atlantic City and Why They're Still Part of Its Future
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
- Five Biggest Losers If LaGuardia Airport Drops Its Perimeter Rule
As long as the euro maintains above its broken resistance, it is set to climb higher.
The yellow metal could potentially slip below the December low.
Following a third week of gains, the euro-dollar currency pair is expected to see further bull pressure toward the 1.3483 level.
The pound-yen cross currency pair is likely to see more strength in the coming week.
As long as the euro can hold above the broken resistance at 1.3288, it should eventually rise higher.
The pair looks set to return to its Feb. 24 low of 0.8929.
The key will be for the pair to hold above 1.3288.
The Australian currency remains biased to the downside against the U.S. dollar.
The pair could push further, through the Dec. 2 high at 1.3547.
The cross could rise through its April '11 high of 139.99.