- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
As long as the euro maintains above its broken resistance, it is set to climb higher.
The yellow metal could potentially slip below the December low.
Following a third week of gains, the euro-dollar currency pair is expected to see further bull pressure toward the 1.3483 level.
The pound-yen cross currency pair is likely to see more strength in the coming week.
As long as the euro can hold above the broken resistance at 1.3288, it should eventually rise higher.
The pair looks set to return to its Feb. 24 low of 0.8929.
The key will be for the pair to hold above 1.3288.
The Australian currency remains biased to the downside against the U.S. dollar.
The pair could push further, through the Dec. 2 high at 1.3547.
The cross could rise through its April '11 high of 139.99.