- 4 Menu Items From the Past That McDonald's Should Bring Back
- Wal-Mart's Big Pay Hike Is Really Bad News for These 3 Struggling Retailers
- U.S. Companies Find Cheap Labor -- and Growing Consumer Market -- in Philippines
- 15 Cheap Cities Where You Don't Need a High Salary to Buy a House
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
The pair looks likely to return to 1.3003 and 1.2975.
As long as the dollar-Swiss franc currency pair remains lower than 0.9331, it's likely to see continued weakness.
With GBP-JPY lower on the back of its Friday losses, bears target the 126.53 level.
As long as it holds above its trendline support, GBP is biased toward key resistance at 1.6059.
As long as the pound-dollar currency pair holds above trend-line support at 1.5803, it's likely to rise and return to its key resistance at 1.6059.
The pound is set to weaken against the yen toward support at 125.45 and beyond.
The risk now is for the March 6 low of 105.63 and lower.
The euro-pound currency pair is likely to see more weakness after it broke through the 0.8263 level.
The risk is for further declines, headed toward support at the 2010 low.
Unless it returns above key resistance at 84.17, the pair could turn down again.