- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
Just about everyone thinks the fiscal cliff will be avoided but it's going to take a while for a solution to be hammered out.
These stocks are among the most active in Friday's extended session.
The noise about the fiscal cliff is only going to get louder as 2012 draws to a close.
The steep sell-off in stocks following Obama's victory likely means volatility will be a fixture for the rest of 2012.
Stocks should continue to do well this week as long as Wednesday night yields a clear-cut result in the race for president.
A good old-fashioned relief rally could be in the offing once Wall Street gets the uncertainty of the presidential election out of the way.
The New York City Marathon has been called off as the Big Apple continues to recover from the destruction wrought by Hurricane Sandy.
The October jobs report seems likely to confirm most of September's improvement in the employment picture.
These stocks were among the most active issues in Thursday's extended trading.
Stocks ran up in anticipation of more monetary stimulus but this is starting to develop into a case of be careful what you wish for. .