- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Handicapping the potential of Galena Biopharma, CytRx and Northwest Biotherapeutics requires a solid understanding of what has been driving share prices.
Though Renewable Energy's Tuesday's acquisition of Syntroleum is puzzling, it is easy to see why REGI, PLUG and other new energy stocks could be set for sharp drops.
Some of the best investment calls in 2013 have been among small-mid cap tech and healthcare stocks trading for $5-$10 with medium-term catalysts.
Obamacare may not these diagnostic stocks higher, but it is likely to give them meaningful boosts in revenue.
With short interest rising and the potential for a strong earnings announcement, CleanTech could soon re-test its high for the year of around $11.
Expect a sharp move upward for CodeSmart in a few weeks when it reports its first major revenue.
Biozone is very likely to look like a no-brainer by year-end.
Watch out for the companies that reverse-split to avoid delisting and then are the subject of explosive rumors. They are rife for manipulation.
The online education provider has run into a stream of lawsuits and negative media reports about its practices.
Ad activity on its Web site indicates a problem with revenue numbers, adding to doubts swirling around the company.