- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- 15 Cheap Cities Where You Don't Need a High Salary to Buy a House
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- Mass Demonstration To Declare: Netanyahu Doesn't Speak On Behalf Of World Jewry
The Chinese ecommerce site is not nearly as well-positioned as Amazon.
It remains to be seen whether these stocks are now momentum plays to be chased higher, or overbought plays to be shorted lower.
DANG and others don't warrant skyrocketing share prices.
Fundamentals, plus negative sentiment toward Chinese Internet stocks, make this dating site an attractive short play.
The easiest way to grasp the valuations in the Chinese Internet space is to focus on market caps.
A number of issues at Qihoo 360 are cause for significant concern.
Like the U.S. Internet bubble, many of China's bright Internet stars are going to burn out quickly. But a few are solid investments.
Despite a solid analyst's report on the company, Lihua doesn't pass the common-sense test.
The Chinese pork producer needs to clear up discrepancies to regain investors' trust.
After a weeklong evaluation of China Biotics, Rick Pearson has decided to stay short on the company's stock.