- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
The Republicans believe they need employment to remain awful to win in 2012 -- and the U.S. people are paying the price.
I'm tired of Congress taking money from special interests while refusing to see what's really happening to our labor force.
Lobbyists made sure clueless policies keep builders safe while gutting the U.S. economy.
Selling reserve oil to fund conversion to natural gas could create millions of jobs.
The real villains in this economic tale work at either end of Pennsylvania Avenue.
Let's take a look at what is destroying jobs and focus on how we can create them.
The current immigration system is draining our country's resources and is an unfair burden to taxpayers.
The U.S. can't allow Iran to possess atomic weapons, and Pakistan should be encouraged to forge a nuclear disarmanent pact with India.
Without third-party competition, the two political parties have created a government that serves its own interests and those of lobbyists.
It's time to end our military involvement in Afghanistan and Iraq and spend the money on our domestic problems.