- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- The Least Educated States in America
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Stock Declines Ahead of Upcoming Earnings Release
Futures and options markets provide a method for the global exchange of goods and services in different currencies. Here's a primer of these markets.
Global markets could send equity and commodity values higher, in a near-term oversold bounce that will run into huge daily chart resistance areas.
The focus is squarely on these valuations and whether they can turn into the green for 2011.
More and more price action happens before cash markets open. Traders can get ahead of the curve using futures contracts.
Futures and forex are good offsets to the headline-driven markets.
Price explosions are happening across all asset classes. Discipline is needed.
The USD is sagging or holding steady against global currencies and low-volume ramps are dominating daily moves.
The dollar is being bought and sold in line with volatile inter-bank liquidity flows rather than out of desire to be holding dollars in anticipation of economic expansion.
Those looking for a fundamental collapse of euro valuations may just want to look at what is on the other side of a EUR/USD trade.
Managed Futures diversify beyond the traditional asset classes as an alternative that has achieved strong performance in up and down markets alike