- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Unless the market can break out with a close above 1,480, the next move could be a decline.
Bonds have been oversold, which means they may get a boost.
Volatility tends to rise before unemployment numbers are released. Take advantage of that.
The market has been quiet for too long.
You can collect premiums and diversify at the same time.
The rise in the S&P 500 may come to an end in the near future.
Hedge your bets with futures. After all, investing is about trade-offs.
Look for a test of 1,400 in coming sessions.
Little-known single stock futures contracts are an alternative to options.
Middle East tensions may produce a rally in crude.