- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
Now is a great time to diversify with managed futures, which have little correlation to the movements of stocks or bonds. But they are not for everyone.
The rally in the dollar index is taking its toll on the yellow metal.
Aussie dollar could be headed for a major breakdown.
The price action in gold and silver following the recent plunge has been constructive; however, there is a lot of work left for the bulls.
Trading should not be based on trying to predict the future but on taking advantage of what price is doing.
Will spot gold return to the scene of its breakdown in the $1,550 range?
Today's action is all about demand, with dealers reporting inventory shortages.
Should commodity prices continue to slide and the dollar stay on the strong side, gold may have a tough road ahead to heal itself.
Until we see a selling climax, additional downside for gold prices is likely.
Prices for the yellow metal keep falling, yet the bullish fundamentals remain.