- Shadow Work: How Businesses Are Turning Us All Into Unpaid Laborers
- Boomers' Biggest Retirement Regret? They Didn't Work Longer
- IsoRay Takes Liberties With Lung Cancer Study Results to Prop Up Stock Price
- Carnival CEO Aims to Bust the Biggest Myths About the Cruise Industry
- The 10 Poorest States in America
We don't believe Google's reported move would have a material effect on Amazon.
Also: Chinese home prices may have bottomed out, Google (GOOGL) announced a "Buy Now" button on ads above users' search results, Rio Tinto (RIO) again trying to sell aluminum assets.
Horizon Pharma's volume trends have been very positive.
DDD, HGR, SKUL, CUDA and SUN were all downgraded by TheStreet Quant Ratings this week.
Also: Global bond markets quiet as yields receded, the euro weakened some. Overseas markets mostly positive but not China which pulled back. Oil prices steady, U.S. equity futures higher.
The Apple chart is showing higher highs and lows in an upward-sloping channel.
Healthcare Services Group has been weak, but is still attractive.
We agree with J.P. Morgan's rationale and continue to be bullish on LLTC and its value.
Also: Saudi official said their plan to crush high-cost producers of oil has been successful, Walmart reportedly plans to offer its own Prime-like service to challenge Amazon.com.
LLTC's technicals are showing a bullish crossover.