- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- Why Obamacare Subsidies Should Be Struck Down by the Supreme Court
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- Shale Oil Bust Enters Phase Two, Led by Hercules and SandRidge
- Comcast Wants Congress to Gut the New Net Neutrality Rules
We pare our position on strength after solid earnings as oil and gas industry exposure is likely be a headwind.
This diversified industrial has a nice entry point.
Continued appeal merits bigger stake.
Solid earnings include beat on revenue.
Earnings reflect growing momentum.
This week, we took some profits in one model portfolio name, as the broader market responded favorably to stronger oil prices.
We believe the firm will maintain its strong momentum in 2015.
We share Jim Cramer's thoughts on Under Armour.
We will continue to stick with this visionary management.
The alert on Under Armour was sent in error. We apologize for any problems caused.