- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
The quantity of shorts over the last six months has gone from around 1 million to more than 6 million, an increase of 600%.
Contributor Glen Bradford explains why he is still long Energroup Holdings, a China-based pork distributor that has sold off recently.
A number of catalysts could drive Longwei Petroleum Limited higher.
In my opinion, this list will outperform any other list of stocks anyone else could put together over the next 5 years.
The valuations on these five stocks are absurd.
It doesn't make financial sense to put your money into certificates of deposit or Treasuries; they simply don't pay enough.
These companies - on the verge of listing on one of the major stock exchanges - are very cheap to own.
Capture the future trends in China, inflation and petroleum.
These stocks will independently trounce any market average or unleveraged ETF in the next five years.
Look at default, foreclosure and short-sale servicing companies to hedge against market risk.