- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- Why Obamacare Subsidies Should Be Struck Down by the Supreme Court
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- Shale Oil Bust Enters Phase Two, Led by Hercules and SandRidge
- Comcast Wants Congress to Gut the New Net Neutrality Rules
The quantity of shorts over the last six months has gone from around 1 million to more than 6 million, an increase of 600%.
Contributor Glen Bradford explains why he is still long Energroup Holdings, a China-based pork distributor that has sold off recently.
A number of catalysts could drive Longwei Petroleum Limited higher.
In my opinion, this list will outperform any other list of stocks anyone else could put together over the next 5 years.
The valuations on these five stocks are absurd.
It doesn't make financial sense to put your money into certificates of deposit or Treasuries; they simply don't pay enough.
These companies - on the verge of listing on one of the major stock exchanges - are very cheap to own.
Capture the future trends in China, inflation and petroleum.
These stocks will independently trounce any market average or unleveraged ETF in the next five years.
Look at default, foreclosure and short-sale servicing companies to hedge against market risk.