- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
A well-known short-seller who focuses on fraud among China stocks and reverse mergers was the victim of a hoax Tuesday
Matthew Wiechert used to work on the China-stock buy side. But he's had a change of heart, he tells TheStreet's Scott Eden, and has gone to the short side.
Wall Street still doesn't like the smell of Harbin Electric's LBO, which would become one of the first Chinese small-caps to remove itself from U.S. capital markets amid an ongoing fraud scandal.
Yet another Chinese small-cap stock -- Yuhe International -- is halted on Friday.
Another Chinese reverse-merger stock, China-Biotics, fails to file its annual report, leading to yet another trading halt.
Like IBM, these companies have stood the test of time and made untold amounts of money for their shareholders over the long haul.
Nucor seemed downright contrarian with its bullish words on steel demand, but some market watchers remain cautious on the metal-making business.
Reporter Scott Eden details how a $50 million investment by Morgan Stanley stands to impact Yongye International.
Look for M&A activity to continue to accelerate as companies and private-equity funds take advantage of cheap financing before the debt spigot closes.
The SEC issues a bulletin warning about the dangers of investing in reverse merger stocks -- clearly motivated by the Chinese stock fraud scandal.