- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- NBC Waiting for Brian Williams Apology as Firing Remains Possible
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- 'Star Wars' Crushes 'Batman v. Superman' -- and It's Not Even Close
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
Why try to catch the falling knife, when the floor has been shown?
Lam Research concerns me more than others in the semiconductor sector, and its failure to get green while many other big names are back at breakeven confirms it.
If we just focus on price, Kimberly-Clark is at risk of losing this recent bullish trend line. Simply keep this one on the bullish watch list for now.
That isn't the time you want to be buying or hedging out against a long dollar position.
Here's a technical look at the stock after a brutal downgrade.
These are some good guidelines for the more active trader.
Sometimes the market gives you hints you are wrong. A little tap on the shoulder, "Excuse me, you might want to rethink that." Other times, she is less subtle.
I have stepped aside from my bond short again as all my downside targets were hit and now Treasuries are bouncing.
Real Money's Timothy Collins thinks this market is moving away from a stock picker's market to one of high correlation.