- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Marty Sumichrast, contributor to TheStreet.com, details Chinese grocery store chain QKL Stores, his visits to the company's headquarters in China and his thoughts on playing the stock.
QKL Stores has ambitious plans to expand its grocery business in northern China to 200 stores and 20,000 employees by 2014.
China is going through a rough patch now, but it still offers some good opportunities for investors.
S&P 500-slayer portfolio proves the mantra: Bury 'buy and hold'.
My portfolio, which was designed to beat the benchmark U.S. index, has been successful. Now it's time to make some changes.
After a good run in the past few months, here's an update of a portfolio that's beaten the S&P 500.
With tighter mortgage guidelines you should bet on first time home buyers and remodelers; so look to Pulte, Lennar, Home Depot and Lowes.
'Buy and hold' may be dead, and the way forward is to take control of your financial future.