- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Financials and commodities could outperform, but we expect more downside here.
Traders are complacent, and if the VIX drops to a key level, it is likely to reverse.
Weekly and monthly charts for the S&P 500 are reaching potential resistance areas.
The odds of picking winners at the Kentucky Derby come down to a horse's experience on dirt and the weather.
We're seeing some positive indicators, but be wary of overconfidence.
The indices' daily charts look strong, but weekly and monthly charts show consolidation.
If the rally is to continue, the volatility index, S&P and Dow must hold key levels.
As earnings season starts, the underlying trend remains positive.
Historical data show April is typically a strong month.
Despite grim charts, there are no fundamental reasons for another plunge.