- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Retailers depend on the Holiday Season for their sales, but consumers just aren't ready to buy.
The valuation is good, the dividend is secure, and the company is forward-looking.
I expect the crisis of business and consumer confidence to have a negative effect on BAC's bottom line.
AAPL and others have tried to bury RIMM before, but that didn't quite work out as planned.
GOOG has broken out of a wedge pattern and is relatively cheap -- I think it could test January's high.
McMoRan Exploration's chart shows a breakout from a tight formation.
During the first quarter, the stock market should see a gradual run-up, with tech performing well and the greenback possibly seeing a resurgence.
These areas of strength beg for a look on the next pullback.
To paraphrase Mark Twain, the death of brokers has been greatly exaggerated.
Here are a couple of recent trades that proved to be huge scores.