- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Retailers depend on the Holiday Season for their sales, but consumers just aren't ready to buy.
The valuation is good, the dividend is secure, and the company is forward-looking.
I expect the crisis of business and consumer confidence to have a negative effect on BAC's bottom line.
AAPL and others have tried to bury RIMM before, but that didn't quite work out as planned.
GOOG has broken out of a wedge pattern and is relatively cheap -- I think it could test January's high.
McMoRan Exploration's chart shows a breakout from a tight formation.
During the first quarter, the stock market should see a gradual run-up, with tech performing well and the greenback possibly seeing a resurgence.
These areas of strength beg for a look on the next pullback.
To paraphrase Mark Twain, the death of brokers has been greatly exaggerated.
Here are a couple of recent trades that proved to be huge scores.