- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
SunEdison has followed the rest of the energy sector lower recently, but option traders are betting on a rebound.
McDonald's is known for fast food, but Monday it was all about the fast money.
Short-term bullish trades dominate the option activity in J.C. Penney.
Dow Chemical has been holding key support, and on Thursday the bulls positioned for a rally.
For the second time this month, traders rang up some fast money in Target.
Himax Technologies provided a huge winning trade in late July, and the bulls came back Tuesday.
Teco Energy has been hugging its 200-day moving average, and now the bulls are looking for a rally.
NiSource has been trending higher, and the bulls piled into the natural-gas stock on Friday.
Option traders are looking for Ford to rebound in coming weeks.
A big option trader is making a huge bet that shares of PulteGroup will pop by the end of next week.