- 4 Menu Items From the Past That McDonald's Should Bring Back
- Wal-Mart's Big Pay Hike Is Really Bad News for These 3 Struggling Retailers
- U.S. Companies Find Cheap Labor -- and Growing Consumer Market -- in Philippines
- 15 Cheap Cities Where You Don't Need a High Salary to Buy a House
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
Financials have held up through this latest market downturn, and on Thursday option traders were banking on Morgan Stanley.
After Apple's "Bendgate" controversy arose last week, Jon "DRJ" Najarian established a short position on the iPhone maker.
SunEdison has followed the rest of the energy sector lower recently, but option traders are betting on a rebound.
McDonald's is known for fast food, but Monday it was all about the fast money.
Short-term bullish trades dominate the option activity in J.C. Penney.
Dow Chemical has been holding key support, and on Thursday the bulls positioned for a rally.
For the second time this month, traders rang up some fast money in Target.
Himax Technologies provided a huge winning trade in late July, and the bulls came back Tuesday.
Teco Energy has been hugging its 200-day moving average, and now the bulls are looking for a rally.
NiSource has been trending higher, and the bulls piled into the natural-gas stock on Friday.