- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
SunEdison has followed the rest of the energy sector lower recently, but option traders are betting on a rebound.
McDonald's is known for fast food, but Monday it was all about the fast money.
Short-term bullish trades dominate the option activity in J.C. Penney.
Dow Chemical has been holding key support, and on Thursday the bulls positioned for a rally.
For the second time this month, traders rang up some fast money in Target.
Himax Technologies provided a huge winning trade in late July, and the bulls came back Tuesday.
Teco Energy has been hugging its 200-day moving average, and now the bulls are looking for a rally.
NiSource has been trending higher, and the bulls piled into the natural-gas stock on Friday.
Option traders are looking for Ford to rebound in coming weeks.
A big option trader is making a huge bet that shares of PulteGroup will pop by the end of next week.