- Does Tiger Woods' Latest Disgrace Mark a New Low for the Golf Business?
- Delta CEO, Backing Obama, Declares 'We Are a Nation of Immigrants'
- The Least Educated States in America
- Galena, Shunned by Wall Street, Forced to Seek Pricey Vulture Financing
- Black Friday Scorecard: Kmart Gets a 'C' for Light Crowds, Unsold Inventory
McDonald's is known for fast food, but Monday it was all about the fast money.
Short-term bullish trades dominate the option activity in J.C. Penney.
Dow Chemical has been holding key support, and on Thursday the bulls positioned for a rally.
For the second time this month, traders rang up some fast money in Target.
Himax Technologies provided a huge winning trade in late July, and the bulls came back Tuesday.
Teco Energy has been hugging its 200-day moving average, and now the bulls are looking for a rally.
NiSource has been trending higher, and the bulls piled into the natural-gas stock on Friday.
Option traders are looking for Ford to rebound in coming weeks.
A big option trader is making a huge bet that shares of PulteGroup will pop by the end of next week.
Freeport-McMoRan has pulled back to a key support level, and buyers showed up in droves Tuesday.