- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- How Casinos Failed Atlantic City and Why They're Still Part of Its Future
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
- Five Biggest Losers If LaGuardia Airport Drops Its Perimeter Rule
The bulls hope Nuance Communications will talk their language when earnings come out later this month.
Utilities have been ripping higher, and Thursday there was bullish option activity in American Electric Power and Entergy.
PulteGroup has run quickly from its lows, and the bulls are looking for more.
Option traders are looking for strong numbers when SunEdison reports earnings next week.
Traders are looking for Dr Pepper Snapple to hit new highs by Christmas.
Option traders are looking for GameStop to rally by Thanksgiving.
Option traders are apparently betting that Applied Materials will beat estimates in its earnings report next month.
Option traders are looking for new lows in Advanced Micro Devices.
Ciena is trying to rebound from its lowest price in almost two years, and the bulls are piling in.
Option traders are looking for a good earnings report from Genworth Financial following a huge selloff last summer.