- Using Tesla Math, GM’s Buick Unit Should Be Worth $1.1 Trillion
- No, Tesla Does Not Outsell the Mercedes S-Class in the U.S. or Globally
- GM's Triple Assault on Tesla -- Including a Range-Topping Cadillac Plug-In
- The 10 Most 'Socialist' States in America
- TheStreet Seeks Retraction From Washington Post on Steven Pearlstein Column
SunEdison has followed the rest of the energy sector lower recently, but option traders are betting on a rebound.
McDonald's is known for fast food, but Monday it was all about the fast money.
Short-term bullish trades dominate the option activity in J.C. Penney.
Dow Chemical has been holding key support, and on Thursday the bulls positioned for a rally.
For the second time this month, traders rang up some fast money in Target.
Himax Technologies provided a huge winning trade in late July, and the bulls came back Tuesday.
Teco Energy has been hugging its 200-day moving average, and now the bulls are looking for a rally.
NiSource has been trending higher, and the bulls piled into the natural-gas stock on Friday.
Option traders are looking for Ford to rebound in coming weeks.
A big option trader is making a huge bet that shares of PulteGroup will pop by the end of next week.