- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
KKR hit a 52-week low on Wednesday, and the bulls piled in.
Coach is down nearly 40% this year, but traders are looking for a comeback.
Financial guarantors such as Ambac are notoriously volatile, but Monday's option trading was clearly bullish on the company.
Lennar has been the best-performing homebuilder of late, and one large trader is looking for a run higher.
Traders are looking for a quick pop in beaten-down shares of Nabors Industries NBR before it reports earnings in less than two weeks.
Traders are apparently looking for further losses in Brocade Communications, which may be developing a bearish pattern on its chart.
Goodyear Tire & Rubber's recent selloff is drawing bullish option trades.
Foot Locker fell on Friday, and bullish option traders stepped in.
Financials have held up through this latest market downturn, and on Thursday option traders were banking on Morgan Stanley.
After Apple's "Bendgate" controversy arose last week, Jon "DRJ" Najarian established a short position on the iPhone maker.