- Vietnam Is Becoming the 'New China' With Foreign Manufacturers
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Stocks Close Out January With a Loss as Volatility Becomes the Norm
Realogy surged on Friday, and option traders went along for the ride.
Bullish option traders are targeting Invesco, an asset manager with a strong earnings record that announces results later this month.
KKR hit a 52-week low on Wednesday, and the bulls piled in.
Coach is down nearly 40% this year, but traders are looking for a comeback.
Financial guarantors such as Ambac are notoriously volatile, but Monday's option trading was clearly bullish on the company.
Lennar has been the best-performing homebuilder of late, and one large trader is looking for a run higher.
Traders are looking for a quick pop in beaten-down shares of Nabors Industries NBR before it reports earnings in less than two weeks.
Traders are apparently looking for further losses in Brocade Communications, which may be developing a bearish pattern on its chart.
Goodyear Tire & Rubber's recent selloff is drawing bullish option trades.
Foot Locker fell on Friday, and bullish option traders stepped in.