- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
KKR hit a 52-week low on Wednesday, and the bulls piled in.
Coach is down nearly 40% this year, but traders are looking for a comeback.
Financial guarantors such as Ambac are notoriously volatile, but Monday's option trading was clearly bullish on the company.
Lennar has been the best-performing homebuilder of late, and one large trader is looking for a run higher.
Traders are looking for a quick pop in beaten-down shares of Nabors Industries NBR before it reports earnings in less than two weeks.
Traders are apparently looking for further losses in Brocade Communications, which may be developing a bearish pattern on its chart.
Goodyear Tire & Rubber's recent selloff is drawing bullish option trades.
Foot Locker fell on Friday, and bullish option traders stepped in.
Financials have held up through this latest market downturn, and on Thursday option traders were banking on Morgan Stanley.
After Apple's "Bendgate" controversy arose last week, Jon "DRJ" Najarian established a short position on the iPhone maker.