- 4 Menu Items From the Past That McDonald's Should Bring Back
- 15 Cheap Cities Where You Don't Need a High Salary to Buy a House
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- U.S. Companies Find Cheap Labor -- and Growing Consumer Market -- in Philippines
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Lower Today After Price Target Cut and Negative Analyst Note
VimpelCom hit a 52-week low Monday at $13.02.
The stock was trading at 98 cents earlier today, 28.9% above Friday's closing price of 76 cents.
EnerNOC hit a new 52-week low Wednesday as it is currently trading at $15.63, below its previous 52-week low of $36.75.
Infinera hit a new 52-week low Wednesday as it is currently trading at $6.09, below its previous 52-week high of $12.90 with 300,110 shares traded as of 1:10 p.m. ET.
The energy sector led soaring stocks, new 52-week highs and those that are gapping higher in the U.S. markets this morning. The following are highlights of the morning movers.
The bank's expanding profit margins and EPS growth are countered by deteriorating net income, generally poor debt management and disappointing return on equity.
Understanding how TheStreet Rating stock model works can lead to better investment decisions.
Quality Systems, New Jersey Resources, National Presto Industries, Strayer Education and Landauer make the list.
Devon Energy, Perdigao and Sport Supply Group are upgraded; Greenhill and Stanley Works are downgraded.
Tibco, SAIC and Dominion are upgraded; VMware and AirMedia Group are downgraded.