- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
NEW YORK (TheStreet) - Apple's earnings announcement has shocked many investors but Jason Schwarz says you shouldn't be and lays out the new way to value the iPhone maker.
Jason Schwarz, option strategist for Lone Peak Asset Management and TSC contributor, discusses how health care reform will affect large-cap American companies.
UTAH (TheStreet) - Jason Schwarz, option strategist for Lone Peak Asset Management and TSC contributor, breaks down large cap American companies to see how the health care reform bill will affect them over the long term and how to trade them.
Apple iPad sales are the latest marker in the Apple share price debate, TSC contributor Jason Schwarz tells you how to find then "slingshot" moves in the share price and gives his take on Apple stock heading into summer.
The iPad will transform Apple's business model. TSC's Jason Schwarz explains how and what it means for Apple stock.