- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Chimera offers a less risky way to invest in the real estate market and pays hefty dividends.
BOSTON (TheStreet) -- Chimera Investment is one under-$5 stock that is rewarding investors with a big dividend yield, TheStreet's David MacDougall and Robert Holmes report.
Historically, stocks decline during the first two years of a president's term, and then rebound in the third.
The Daily Journal is thriving by targeting niche audiences.
General Electric, Microsoft and Apple have some of the biggest cash piles. Here's how the cash could or should be used.
Hedge fund managers such as John Paulson and David Tepper are taking advantage of cheap Bank of America, Pfizer and Microsoft shares.
Bio-Reference Laboratories is no Dendreon, which is a good thing.
Here's how currency traders find the investing opportunities in the foreign exchange market.
The euro's 14% decline against the dollar this year hurts Coke more so than it does Caterpillar.
Google is dominant in many countries, but homegrown companies are eroding market share.