- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Dan Dicker talks with Stephanie Link about the new disconnects in the oil market and how to play oil stocks.
Stephanie Link sees more room to grow in the auto sector, good visibility in aerospace, and big gains in truck demand.
Dan Dicker talks with Stephanie Link about why energy stocks with great quarterly results are receiving less than stellar investor interest.
Dan Dicker talks with Stephanie Link about the failed offshore auction in Brazil and what that means for other offshore oil stocks.
Microsoft will report revenue from its Surface tablets in its earnings report on Thursday. Stephanie Link reveals what she'll be watching.
Boeing climbs after beating estimates, while Caterpillar sinks on an earnings miss. Stephanie Link weighs in on the day's biggest reports.
Dan Dicker compares notes with Stephanie Link on Exxon and finds agreement, for different reasons, on owning other energy names.
Dan Dicker and Stephanie Link compare notes on how to trade during a government shutdown when many data points are missing.
Dan Dicker talks with Stephanie Link about the recent underperformance in the Master Limited Partnerships and what to do with them now.
New carrier deals helped Apple sell 9 million new iPhones, while upgraded hardware and lower price points may help Amazon move more tablets.