- Using Tesla Math, GM’s Buick Unit Should Be Worth $1.1 Trillion
- No, Tesla Does Not Outsell the Mercedes S-Class in the U.S. or Globally
- GM's Triple Assault on Tesla -- Including a Range-Topping Cadillac Plug-In
- The 10 Most 'Socialist' States in America
- TheStreet Seeks Retraction From Washington Post on Steven Pearlstein Column
General Motors stock is down 20% YTD, but Stephanie Link, Co-Portfolio Manager of Action Alerts Plus, says she likes it for a long-term, value trade because of the product cycle.
August Internet use and mobile data showed that Facebook continues to be strong.
Stephanie Link, Co-Portfolio Manager of Action Alerts Plus, says McDonald’s is the latest pick in her blog, LinkOnTheStreet, due to many fundamental factors, it is not a short-term trade.
The stock seems to have bottomed in the low $90s.
Stephanie Link has been positive on the Residential/Non-Residential Construction theme for 2014 and into 2015, particularly non-residential, as the overall domestic economy continues to improve.
Twitter is the latest initiation in Action Alerts Plus, even as the stock hit a 52-week high.
Regional Bank, Southwest Bancorp (OKSB), is Stephanie Link’s feature stock on her blog this week, Link on TheStreet.
The turnaround effected by its new management team has caught my attention.
The expected recovery in residential and non-residential construction demand is one of Stephanie Link’s top themes in 2014.
Low rates and bullish company calls mean these building-material plays look good.