- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- How Casinos Failed Atlantic City and Why They're Still Part of Its Future
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
- Five Biggest Losers If LaGuardia Airport Drops Its Perimeter Rule
Customers are spending more at Gap and Old Navy stores, according to Geezeo's Main Street Spending Index.
Customers may be visiting less often but they are spending more, according to the Main Street Spending Index by Geezeo.
Main Street Spending Index shows consumers visiting Costco more than rivals.
Bookstore chain is gaining sales against rival, Main Street Spending Index shows.
eBay customers are still coming, but they're spending a lot less.
Consumers are spending more at Staples and cutting back at rival outlets.
The pet-store chain is seeing an increase in sales, but will Wal-Mart nip at its heels?
The once popular upscale grocery chain is seeing declines in consumer spending compared with other grocers.
Already losing to Netflix, Blockbuster is about to face even more competitors
Survey shows 401(k) concerns are biggest worry on Main Street.