- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Stocks Close Out January With a Loss as Volatility Becomes the Norm
Customers are spending more at Gap and Old Navy stores, according to Geezeo's Main Street Spending Index.
Customers may be visiting less often but they are spending more, according to the Main Street Spending Index by Geezeo.
Main Street Spending Index shows consumers visiting Costco more than rivals.
Bookstore chain is gaining sales against rival, Main Street Spending Index shows.
eBay customers are still coming, but they're spending a lot less.
Consumers are spending more at Staples and cutting back at rival outlets.
The pet-store chain is seeing an increase in sales, but will Wal-Mart nip at its heels?
The once popular upscale grocery chain is seeing declines in consumer spending compared with other grocers.
Already losing to Netflix, Blockbuster is about to face even more competitors
Survey shows 401(k) concerns are biggest worry on Main Street.