- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
- BlackBerry Classic Review: A Bold Update for CrackBerry Fans
The Mad About Options crew reviews the Fast Money's recent bearish comments about Oil Services Holders and offers options strategies for traders and investors.
Customers are spending more at Gap and Old Navy stores, according to Geezeo's Main Street Spending Index.
Customers may be visiting less often but they are spending more, according to the Main Street Spending Index by Geezeo.
Main Street Spending Index shows consumers visiting Costco more than rivals.
Bookstore chain is gaining sales against rival, Main Street Spending Index shows.
eBay customers are still coming, but they're spending a lot less.
Consumers are spending more at Staples and cutting back at rival outlets.
The pet-store chain is seeing an increase in sales, but will Wal-Mart nip at its heels?
The once popular upscale grocery chain is seeing declines in consumer spending compared with other grocers.
Already losing to Netflix, Blockbuster is about to face even more competitors