- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- AT&T (T) Earnings Report: Q4 2014 Conference Call Transcript
Miami-area homes sold at the fastest pace for a November in five years.
November home sales in the Las Vegas region were strongest in the lower price levels.
The region's home sales were up for the fifth consecutive month, although there was a drop in the median home price.
First-time home buyers targeted homes below $400,000.
The combination of low interest rates and price erosion drove sales in the region.
New conforming loan limits put a damper on home sales in the region.
Distressed property sales -- the combination of foreclosure resales and 'short sales' -- continued to make up more than half of California's resale market.
Southland home sales rose slightly in October compared with a year earlier but were still nearly 30% below the long-term average.
Destressed sales accounted for a large part of the action.
Miami area home sales in September rose 15% from a year earlier.