- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
The president met with House and Senate leaders today and the House will convene over the weekend in a last-minute effort to broker an agreement before the Dec. 31 deadline.
The president and lawmakers must hammer out a deal before a Dec. 31 deadline.
Lawmakers will meet over the weekend to try to meet the Dec. 31 deadline that would trigger tax hikes and spending cuts.
Senate returns today as President Obama pushes a temporary plan to avert the fiscal cliff.
Consumers tempered their purchases this Christmas as they're worried about higher taxes.
The president will try to forge a deal with the Senate after a failed bid with the House last week.
'Buy high' is a conservative strategy if you've got the right group of companies.
Bank of America's stock surged today, but a popular financial exchange traded fund fell, revealing limitations of both as proxies.