- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
CME is higher on a rumor the company may be buying the CBOE.
Watching two big upgrades of CME and Mastercard for buyer reaction. Meanwhile, gold's lower, oil's higher and bonds are flat.
Goldman Sachs, Southwest Airlines and Harley are among today's story stocks.
Abbott Labs, Barrick Gold and CBS are among the story stocks this morning.
It's a battle of upgrades vs. downgrades.
Earnings are giving the market a boost.
The market appears set for an uneventful first hour.
Better-than-expected jobless claims and positive sales reports from retailers are buoying the market.
The market is seeing some early profit-taking following two consecutive days of triple-digit gains on the Dow.
Futures are ramping this morning.