- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Cramer will be listening to conference calls next week but says a lot of the companies are better than their stocks.
Cramer tells how he came to make the markets his life and where he got his most valuable lessons about money and investing.
Even Cramer gets them wrong once in a while and he wants you to see, and avoid, the errors of his ways.
Cramer says Deckers Brands will do well, ADT is an underperformer and Transocean is a big house of pain.
Cramer remains a big fan of Home Depot, Alkermes and PPG and says no one should bet against Amazon going into the holidays.
It's hard to be skeptical about high-flying stocks when the bulls are making money right now, Cramer says.
Cramer's not recommending J.C. Penney, likes Alnylam Pharmaceuticals and thinks GE is getting better.
Lululemon is worth a second look now and CST Brands would be a perfect fit for a refiner like Marathon Petroleum.
Cramer says this morning's losses and afternoon's gains prove that not all markets need to trade in tandem.
Yelp is a long term stock, but Cramer says he's willing to hold it and hope it gets better.