- NBC Waiting for Brian Williams Apology as Firing Remains Possible
- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- 'Star Wars' Crushes 'Batman v. Superman' -- and It's Not Even Close
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
Cramer says stick with Salesforce.com, Hanesbrands and Johnson Controls.
Cramer says the newest FedEx deal says a lot about the U.S. dollar and Europe, while Nucor is the steel stock to buy.
Spending $4.8 billion on TNT Express signals FedEx doesn't think the dollar will stay strong forever, Cramer says.
Cramer is staying away from Juno Therapeutics and Foundation Medicine.
Wells Fargo and Verizon are among Cramer's favorite dividend stocks while Carmax is one of the best retail stories in the U.S.
It's time to accept the fact the futures are often wrong, Cramer says.
Cramer likes where Federal Realty Trust is headed and likes Restoration Hardware for the long term.
Cramer likes Hasbro and Cypress Semiconductor but wants no part of the Lumber Liquidators battleground.
It may be a short trading week but Cramer will be awaiting the latest jobs report Friday and then it's on to earnings, including Alcoa, next week.
Cramer is no fan of GoDaddy but likes FreshPet's place in the healthy and organic food movement.