- IsoRay Takes Liberties With Lung Cancer Study Results to Prop Up Stock Price
- Shadow Work: How Businesses Are Turning Us All Into Unpaid Laborers
- Boomers' Biggest Retirement Regret? They Didn't Work Longer
- Carnival CEO Aims to Bust the Biggest Myths About the Cruise Industry
- The 10 Poorest States in America
Cramer continues to recommend Cisco and Entergy.
Companies are taking control because their CEOs won't give in to macro-economic metrics, says Cramer.
Cramer favors McCormick and Southwest Airlines but is avoiding Linn Energy and Pandora Media.
Cramer is impressed by IBM's Watson and says to Ignore the skeptics and believe in AOL.
When positive things happen, stocks tend to go higher, Cramer says.
Cramer is bullish on Cerner and Hanesbrands but is cautious on Petrobras.
Cramer is bullish on WhiteWave and thinks Western Union is an exciting company.
What about Oracle or Microsoft buying Salesforce? Yahoo! buying Yelp? Why not? Cramer asks.
Cramer says Horizon Pharmaceuticals is a winner but he's no fan of Oneok.
Cramer is bullish on Sonic and Fiesta Restaurant Group and says chemical stocks continue strong.