- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
- BlackBerry Classic Review: A Bold Update for CrackBerry Fans
Cramer thinks Macy's can go higher, isn't crazy about Transocean and prefers JPMorgan Chase over HSBC.
Cramer says Isis Pharmaceuticals is the next hot biotech and he's a big fan of drug testing provider Quintiles.
Cramer lists 10 ingredients in this seasonally strong market that will lead to a rally.
Cramer is skittish on Sanofi, can't recommend C&J Energy Services and doesn't want you in Annaly Capital.
Cramer says CVS is a stock to buy when the market falls while he's a big fan of KapStone Paper and its CEO.
A day's rest from the selling in oil will allow investors, analysts and oil companies themselves some time to assess their situations, Cramer says.
Cramer says to wait on buying Chevron and Bluebird Bio until their shares are lower and stay away from EV Energy Partners.
Restoration Hardware is an innovative company and Dominion Resources is the best utility in the country, Cramer says.
The bears may have won the day but there's still hope, Cramer says.
Cramer will take Taser over Sturm Ruger and says wait on Ambarella and Marathon Petroleum.