- 4 Menu Items From the Past That McDonald's Should Bring Back
- 15 Cheap Cities Where You Don't Need a High Salary to Buy a House
- Wal-Mart's Big Pay Hike Is Really Bad News for These 3 Struggling Retailers
- U.S. Companies Find Cheap Labor -- and Growing Consumer Market -- in Philippines
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
Cramer says 3M is a buy, buy, buy but Encana and GoPro are not for him.
Cramer says he's a fan of Monster Beverage and Ross Stores after reporting better-than-expected earnings and Clean Harbors' business remains on track as does Receptos' drug plans.
Cramer says just about everything he's seeing coming out of Europe and the U.S. is positive, and that makes him a happy camper.
Cramer likes Spansion and Taiwan Semiconductor but isn't crazy about Theravance and SanDisk.
Cramer says Salesforce is in the sweet spot of enterprise software while Lowe's should be bought on any weakness.
Investors have collectively decided that they're OK with a little more risk, Cramer says.
Cramer says hold on to Informatica and take WhiteWave Foods or Hain Celestial Group over Boulder Brands.
Domino's is a cheap stock that generates a lot of cash while Fiesta Restaurant Group has a measured approach to growth, Cramer says.
Even when they don't, stocks are still going higher, Cramer says.
Cramer isn't excited by Yahoo!, would buy more Xcel Energy and likes Cisco over Arris Group.