- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Cramer likes Kinder Morgan over Atlas Pipeline Partners, would buy Diebold and thinks Henry Schein is going higher.
Cramer says Red Hat delivers for shareholders while improving employment is making things rosy at Paychex.
Cramer will be watching for existing home sales data, Walgreen's earnings and Santa's sleigh.
Cramer thinks Macy's can go higher, isn't crazy about Transocean and prefers JPMorgan Chase over HSBC.
Cramer says Isis Pharmaceuticals is the next hot biotech and he's a big fan of drug testing provider Quintiles.
Cramer lists 10 ingredients in this seasonally strong market that will lead to a rally.
Cramer is skittish on Sanofi, can't recommend C&J Energy Services and doesn't want you in Annaly Capital.
Cramer says CVS is a stock to buy when the market falls while he's a big fan of KapStone Paper and its CEO.
A day's rest from the selling in oil will allow investors, analysts and oil companies themselves some time to assess their situations, Cramer says.
Cramer says to wait on buying Chevron and Bluebird Bio until their shares are lower and stay away from EV Energy Partners.