- Using Tesla Math, GM’s Buick Unit Should Be Worth $1.1 Trillion
- No, Tesla Does Not Outsell the Mercedes S-Class in the U.S. or Globally
- The 10 Most 'Socialist' States in America
- TheStreet Seeks Retraction From Washington Post on Steven Pearlstein Column
- Will Bendgate Have Any Long-Term Effect on Apple's iPhone 6 Plus Legacy?
Cramer says Royal Caribbean is his favorite cruise line and he couldn't be happier eBay is unlocking value by splitting off PayPal.
Cramer thinks there are better oil stocks for investment than Exxon Mobil but Chevron isn't one of them.
Shares of those companies that benefit from lower commodity prices such as restaurants, retail and apparel can still head higher.
Cramer says Kroger is still a buy and he's a big fan of Marketo.
Cramer is no fan of Annaly Capital but does like Opko Health and Dow Chemical.
Lighten up on your holdings the next time the market soars so you can buy them back at lower prices during the next inevitable selloff, Cramer advises.
Cramer likes Walgreens for the long term, thinks Finish Line will bounce back and is still a fan of Alliance Data Systems.
Cramer prefers Take-Two Interactive over Glu Mobile and is cooling on refiners including Marathon Oil.
Cramer will be looking for more opportunities, especially ones made better by any additional volatility.
Knowing when to buy and sell is one of the most important, and most frustrating, parts of managing your own money, Cramer said.