- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
There are still too many good things happening in the markets not to be a buyer into weakness, and the downsides can be managed, Cramer says.
But before you invest, pay off your debts and get health and disability insurance, Cramer advises.
Cramer wants no part of Advanced Micro Devices or Freeport-McMoRan but likes Alliant Techsystems and Enterprise Products Partners.
Cramer's a fan of Dave & Buster's while he thinks Hain is king of the healthy food movement.
U.S. GDP grew by 3.9%, the fastest back-to-back quarters in over three years and proof the market's rally is backed by higher corporate profits and confident consumers, Cramer says.
Cramer wants you to stay out of Cliffs Natural and likes Kinder Morgan over Cenovus Energy.
Cramer thinks Cisco could be one of the surprise technology winners next year while Regeneron has the best pipeline in all biotech.
Money managers need investing ideas and Cramer has a boatload for them.
Cramer says Zoetis is leading the charge on animal health and he sees good things ahead for Exact Sciences.
Cramer can't recommend Dynavax Technologies but wants you to hold Noble Energy.