- Does Tiger Woods' Latest Disgrace Mark a New Low for the Golf Business?
- Delta CEO, Backing Obama, Declares 'We Are a Nation of Immigrants'
- The Least Educated States in America
- Galena, Shunned by Wall Street, Forced to Seek Pricey Vulture Financing
- Black Friday Scorecard: Kmart Gets a 'C' for Light Crowds, Unsold Inventory
Keurig shares are already up big on the year and Cramer said he thinks there's a lot more perking to come.
Cramer says he's not going against Affymetrix, and doesn't want to get back into the sand game.
Cramer likes the moves Walmart is making.
Some stocks written off by this market are looking better than ever, Cramer says.
Cramer reiterated that Apple stock should just be owned and not traded on the headlines.
Cramer says Hertz is very cheap but wants to see how their accounting problems play out.
While the bulls and bears battle it out over high-flying stocks like Alibaba and Twitter, Cramer said he'd rather just own Apple because it doesn't make waves, it makes money.
In Tuesday's Lightning Round, Cramer said Adobe is a great idea with consistent earnings.
Cramer says housing may finally be bottoming, making these stocks finally attractive again.
Cramer says record-low interest rates seem to have finally paid off for the home builders. That means good things for the folks who make interior items, too.